Monarch, the scheduled leisure airline, has this week launched its programme of flights for Summer 2012 and will be introducing new scheduled services to Turkey and its first ever summer scheduled flights to Egypt.
Flights for Summer 2012 are now available to book via www.monarch.co.uk and include the following new services:
• Gatwick to Antalya – 2 flights per week
• Gatwick – Dalaman – up to 11 flights per week
• Gatwick – Sharm el Sheikh – 3 flights per week
• Manchester – Dalaman – up to 7 flights per week
• Manchester – Sharm el Sheikh – 2 flights per week
Commenting on the launch of Summer 2012 flights and the new routes, Managing Director of Monarch Airlines, Kevin George said, “We are delighted to have our Summer 2012 flights on sale so early, which provides customers with the opportunity to plan ahead and grab a great deal to their favourite sunshine destinations.