Built in 1902 and renovated in the year 2000, the fabulous 5-storey hotel has a total of 149 rooms, of which 16 are singles and 121 are doubles and also includes a garden with palm trees. The hotel has an art deco lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom and a lift. The facilities include a café, a bar, a TV room, a lounge and a restaurant with highchairs for children. The elegantly furnished rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV and a safe. All rooms come with central heating as standard.