This historical hotel is housed in a listed harbour warehouse that dates back to 1787, it was opened in 1978 as a hotel and underwent extensive renovation works in 2005. Comprising a total of 366 rooms including 56 suites spread over 7 floors, facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a bar, a club and a restaurant with a non-smoking area. Those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park and garage facilities.The welcoming rooms each feature timbered constructions from pommeranian pine, giving the rooms a rustic and maritime atmosphere. They each include a bathroom with shower, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a minibar/ fridge and a hire safe.
The hotel can be reached from Copenhagen Airport by taxi (20min) or by metro (stop Kgs Nytorv) The metro stop is only 500 meters away - directions towards Nyhavn.