This modern hotel occupies a fin de siècle building with an attractive white and pink façade and an impressive staircase with marble pillars and a wooden banister. The building was constructed in 1897 and consists of 6 floors with a total of 54 rooms. Guests have access to a cosy bar and restaurant, which offers a range of Austrian specialities.
This tastefully appointed hotel is located in the centre of Vienna, near St Stephen's Cathedral. It is situated in a side alley off the Mariahilferstrasse, in close proximity to countless shops and the 7th District, home to a large part of Vienna's nightlife. By underground, guests will reach the city centre in only 3 stations, and the nearest stop is Zieglergasse.
The welcoming rooms all come with a spacious en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, and a minibar. All double rooms have beds with one mattress.
Twin rooms are only upon request.
Direct dial telephone