The building which houses this historical hotel dates back to 1800. Having been used originally as a military headquarters it was later turned into one of the first hotels in Campeche and is still currently one the most beautiful hotels in the city. The hotel has recently been remodelled and reopened to the public. Guests can admire this historical landmark while staying in the magnificent guest rooms designed to provide maximum comfort and modern amenities. The hotel features 25 beautifully decorated, colonial-style guest rooms, including 3 junior suites. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility and WLAN/Internet access. Parking is on hand for those arriving by car.
This hotel is located in central Campeche. The city centre, just a 5-minute walk away, was declared a World Heritage site in 1999 and this establishment is surrounded by historic landmarks, churches, forts, ancient walls and the seaside promenade. The hotel has an unparalleled location from where guests can access stores, museums, bars and restaurants, 5 minutes' walk from the cathedral and the Centro Cultural Casa No. 6 and a 15-minute walk from Puerta de Tierra. It is a 20-minute drive to Fuerte de San Miguel and an hour by car to the Edzná archaeological site. The hotel lies just 15 minutes away from the airport.
Great care has been taken to preserve the original tile flooring and the rooms all feature high ceilings with wooden beams, cedar furnishings and fully remodelled bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and aromatic toiletries. They are also equipped with a king-size or double bed, a direct dial telephone and satellite/ cable TV. Wireless Internet access is available.
This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool.
Guests are served a continental breakfast.
MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV
King size bed