Constructed in 1592, this hotel comprises a total of 40 rooms spread over 3 floors. Guests are greeted in an inviting lobby, and may also make use of the three restaurants, the Ritterstuber with over 60 seats, the Ratsherrenstube with 85 seats and the Belier restaurant. International and national specialities are served up here. Seasonal culinary delights include the Schwetzinger Spargel (asparagus) in the early summertime, as well as game dishes and roast goose in the winter.
This historic hotel lies at the heart of the old town of Heidelberg, surrounded by famous sights of interest, which can be reached in only a few minutes on foot. Spanning 1.6 km, the longest pedestrian zone in Europe commences right outside the hotel entrance and invites guests to enjoy the shopping opportunities. Links to the public transport network can easily be reached on foot lying just 500 m from the hotel.
The rustic and comfortably furnished rooms have an en suite bathroom and come equipped with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone and a minibar/ fridge. The rooms in the historical section of the building afford views of the busy goings-on on Heidelberg's main road or the beautiful market square. Other rooms lie closer to the mighty ruins of the world-famous Heidelberg castle.
Direct dial telephone