**Mallorca Rocks gig tickets included in all Hotel bookings**
#Breaking News - Example & DJ Wire announce summer residency at Mallorca Rocks!
**Jake Bugg Opening party announcement**
Following in the mighty fine footsteps of previous season openers The Kooks, Plan B and Ed Sheeran, we're massively excited to announce that the phenomenal Jake Bugg will headline the Opening Party of Mallorca Rocks on 4th June 2013.
Following in the footsteps of the hugely successful Ibiza Rocks Hotel and featuring live bands, hot weather and cool accommodation, the Mallorca Rocks Hotel is bigger and better than anything Mallorca has seen before.
The Hotel is a massive 12-building affair set around a huge 85m lagoon-like pool where the amazing Mallorca Rocks gigs take place every Tuesday between 5th June and 18th September. Surrounding this are 3 bars including the hip-hangout Backstage Bar, the Rocks Cantina and a Mallorca Rocks fashion store.
Magaluf's main bars, nightlife and amazing sandy beach are a stone's throw away so location wise it couldn't be better. The hotel is situated 100 m from [Magaluf](http://www.lowcostholidays.com/spain/majorca/magaluf-holidays.htm) centre, close to plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife, as well as being 50 m away from the public transport and 300 m from the beach. Palma city centre is 16 km away and the airport is 25 km from the hotel.
**A full entertainment programme* is included in the price of your stay featuring the weekly Mallorca Rocks gig and a brand new weekend event with superstar DJs.**
Mallorca Rocks The Boat - sets sail twice a week. Operates: 4th June - 19th September, 2013. This is at an additional cost and tickets can be purchased on resort.
Check back soon for Summer 2013 line-up!
Distance from Airport:
10 miles - Palma de Mallorca
The apartments features one or two twin bedroom, lounge with a sofa bed, fully equipped kitchenette, telephone, ceiling fun, safe, terrace and bathroom with bathtub/shower.
Please note: Guests will be required to pay a refundable breakage deposit of 60€ per person or asked for a valid credit card number on arrival.
- Standard and Pool View apartments
- All apartments have one bedroom and sleep up to four people, two people in the bedroom on twin beds and two more in the lounge area on a sofa bed and pull out mattresses underneath
- All apartments have a kitchenette, bath, shower & WC, internal phone, ceiling fan in lounge and bedroom and a balcony or terrace. Safety deposit boxes at additional charge payable at the Hotel reception
- Apartments are cleaned 3 times a week and linen is changed every week
- Check-in time is 12:00, Check-out time is 11:00.
Location and Resort:
The hotel is located at the heart of Magaluf, with plenty of shops, bars, nightlife and cafés, and just 500m to the beach. Mallorca Rocks Hotel is also close to the resort of Palma Nova and another amazing sandy beach, 1km to a choice of water parks and approximately 10km from the Island's stunning capital city [Palma](http://www.lowcostholidays.com/spain/majorca/palma-city-holidays.htm).
- Right in the heart of Magaluf less than a 500m walk to the resort's main bars and clubs and just 300m from the beach
- 328 apartments each with private facilities
- 85m-lagoon style pool set in palmed garden
- Three uniquely designed bars including the Backstage Bar
- Rocks Cantina offering burgers, wraps, salads and more
- Sports complex nearby
- Water sports available on the beach
- Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms available at additional charge
- Official Mallorca Rocks fashion store open daily
The Mallorca Rocks Hotel has a 'Lagoon Style' pool set in palmed garden
Mallorca Rocks Hotel is the right choice for anyone looking for an action-packed clubbers holiday. With the Mallorca Rocks Promotions & Events Team on hand to keep the party going throughout your stay, you won't be disappointed.
Young and Lively Singles, Couples and Groups
Mallorca Rocks Hosts are on hand every day to make sure you get the most out of your stay at the Hotel. The Hosts have access to discounted tickets for all the events, excursions and attractions in the area including the legendary BCM nightclub, the must see Pirates Uncut show, the excellent value MCP club pass, waterpark tickets and many others. You won't find tickets cheaper anywhere else. They can also offer advice on anything from beaches and bars to shops and restaurants and all from personal recommendation.
Hotel Games Room
Hotel Swimming Pool
Hotel Table Tennis