Housed in a building that dates back to 1600 and that underwent renovations in the year 2000, this 3-storey hotel comprises a total of 30 rooms. Facilities include an inviting foyer with a reception desk, a bar and an air-conditioned restaurant. Those arriving by car take advantage of the car park and garage facilities.
This attractive hotel is housed within a wonderful, Burgundy manor house that features wine cellars dating back to the 13th century. Lying close to the famous cathedral, it is just 500 m to the nearest links to the public transport network.
The tasteful rooms each come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a minibar, a hire safe and air conditioning.
Direct dial telephone