Built in 1907 this up market hotel comprises a total of 78 double rooms 1 suite and 1 apartment spread over 7floors. Guests have access to an 80 m garden and the main building is home to a reception and bar. A restaurant serving excellent cuisine may be enjoyed within the hotel. In addition a public Internet terminal is also available for use and those arriving by car may take advantage of the car parking and garage facilities. Room and laundry services round up the offerings.
Direct dial telephone