Built in 1913, this hotel comprises a total of 36 double rooms spread over 4 floors. A pleasant foyer awaits guests with a reception desk and a lift. Facilities include a cosy bar and a restaurant. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park or garage facilities.
This appealing hotel is located between the financial and business districts of the city of Luxemburg. The near vicinity offers tourists an array of sights of interest, such as the fortress, the narrow alleyways of the old town and the cathedral. A link to the public transport network is to be found directly in front of the hotel and the airport may be reached by making use of the shuttle bus service.
The tastefully designed rooms are air-conditionned and include an en-suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Further fittings include a direct dial telephone, cable TV, VOD, a radio, a minibar/ fridge, Internet access, a safe as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV