Built in 1800, this hotel consists of a 3-storey main building and a 5-storey neighbouring building with a total of 60 rooms. Amongst the hotel facilities count a foyer with 24-hour reception, a safe and a lift. Guests are also offered a TV room and an air-conditioned restaurant. Business guests are offered a public Internet terminal and a conference room.The former monastery cells were built and renovated into the hotel rooms. The en suite rooms are furnished with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a minibar, a double bed, air conditioning and a hire safe.