Built in 1920 by the famous architect Marcello Piacentini, this 7-storey, air-conditioned hotel includes a total of 94 rooms. The lobby awaiting guests features a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange, a cloakroom and a lift. Additional facilities include a hairdressers, a bar, an à la carte restaurant, a conference room and Internet access as well as conference facilities. There are room and laundry services and parking facilities available.The comfortable rooms consist of an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, Internet access, a hi-fi stereo system, a minibar, a double bed, a hire safe and a lounge. Air conditioning and heating are centrally regualted.