Built in 1937 and renovated in 2003 the hotel consists of a main and a neighbouring building, both on 4 floors with a total of 47 rooms, of which 26 are doubles, 8 singles as well as 2 suites. The welcoming lobby has a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe and a currency exchange desk. The hotel's splendid facilities include a lift, a café and a WLAN Internet access. Furthermore there is a laundry service and medical assistance at hand.The stylish en-suite rooms are equipped with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a double bed and a safe. They are also carpeted and centrally heated.