Built in 1890 and renovated in the year 2000, this beach hotel has a total of 96 rooms (10 single rooms and 86 double rooms) spread over 2 adjacent buildings, each of which features 4 floors. Amongst the facilities feature a 24-hour reception with a safe, a currency exchange desk, 3 lifts, a café and a bar. In addition, there is an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant with highchairs for children, a TV room, public Internet access and a bicycle storage facility and bicycle hire (for an additional charge). Medical assistance is available on request. Hotel only for adults over age 18.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV