Built in 1880 and restored in 2002 this hotel consists of a 3storey building with a total of 34 rooms; including 2 suites and 34 double rooms. This beach hotel with an unusual design welcomes guests in a lobby offering a 24hour reception service. Facilities include a safe a cloakroom and a lift. Furthermore there are also inviting bars a caf and an airconditioned la carte restaurant on offer as dining options. Business guests may like to make use of the conference room and the public Internet terminal. Those arriving by car can take advantage of the car park or garage facilities. Room and laundry services round off the facilities on offer.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV