Built in 1750 on a main street, the building has 2 buildings each with 3-storeys and a total of 30 double rooms. The hotel offers a lobby with a 24-hour reception and a café. Additional facilities incorporate a bar, a pub, a TV room and an air-conditioned Ã la carte restaurant. A conference room and Internet access are available for those staying on business. Those arriving by car may make use of the car park or garage Laundry services and a bicycle cellar round off the facilities on offer.The functional en suite rooms are fitted with a direct dial telephone, a TV, a mini-fridge/minibar and central heating.