Built in 1814 and renovated in 2000, this hotel comprises a total of 68 rooms spread over 4 floors. Guests may make use of the reception desk and lifts. The hotel also offers a bar, the Weinkeller, and the award-winning restaurant, Im Gade. There is additionally a public Internet terminal available for use. Those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park. In addition, there is a playground, a garden with a terrace and the Fondue-Stübli in the hotel grounds.The comfortable rooms include a bathroom with a bath or a shower, a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, a minibar/fridge and hire safe.