Constructed in 1920, this hotel retains its neoclassical faĂ§ade and is appointed with modern art and 18th century earthenware as well as authentic décor such as hardwood floors, large landings, and elegant staircases. It comprises a total of 62 rooms spread over six floors, as well as a bar.All of the rooms include an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Further standard fittings include a direct dial telephone. Free wi-fi in all the rooms.
Coming from the motorway, take exit "Place des Halles" .|then drive in direction of " place de l'homme de fer" and "parking des tanneurs".