The hotel was built in 1906 and was renovated in 2003. It consists of a total of 116 rooms on 7 floors, of which 5 are suites. The inviting lobby houses a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange, and lifts. The fully air-conditioned hotel also has a newspaper stand, a bar, and a restaurant with a non-smoking area serving a range of delicious dishes. Further amenities include a conference room, public Internet access with WLAN, and a bicycle storage facility. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park (for an additional fee).The appealing, carpeted rooms feature an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, and an Internet connection. Further standard fittings include tea and coffee making facilities, ironing equipment, a double or king-size bed, and individual air conditioning and heating.