This historical hotel was built in 1796 and comprises a total of 45 rooms spread over 5 floors. Facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe and a lift as well as a café and an air-conditioned Ã la carte restaurant. The public Internet terminal and public car park may be used, and room and laundry services round off the offerings.The rooms each come with a bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, wireless Internet access and central heating. Triple rooms are equipped with one double bed and one single bed. Quadruple rooms are equipped with two double beds.