The historical, air-conditioned, 12-room hotel is located on the 2nd floor of a building built in 1930, and was renovated in 2011. The property has been painted with special colour tones and each room is different. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe, currency exchange and a bar.All rooms have been completely renovated and are en suite and feature a shower and a hairdryer, as well as an LCD TV and wireless Internet access. Additional amenities include a minibar, individually regulated air conditioning and central heating. Some rooms have carpets.