Built in 1913, this hotel comprises a total of 36 double rooms spread over 4 floors. A pleasant foyer awaits guests with a reception desk and a lift. Facilities include a cosy bar and a restaurant. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park or garage facilities.The tastefully designed rooms are air-conditionned and include an en-suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Further fittings include a direct dial telephone, cable TV, VOD, a radio, a minibar/ fridge, Internet access, a safe as well as tea and coffee making facilities.