This family-friendly historical hotel comprises a total of 33 rooms. Erected in 1681 by Benedictine monks, it has preserved its character of authenticity over the centuries and was renovated in 2011. It is a haven of serenity and refinement and will charm guests with its breath-taking views. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe and a cloakroom. Business travellers can make use of the conference facilities. It offers wireless Internet access in public areas, room service and a laundry service. Those arriving by car may leave their vehicles in the hotel car park.All rooms are en suite with a shower, bath and a hairdryer. Each room offers a double- or king-size bed, satellite/cable TV, radio, Internet access, safe and minibar. Further standard features of accommodation units include individually regulated heating and a balcony or terrace.