Built in 1872 and renovated in 2003, this 3-storey hotel comprises 3 floors and a total of 56 rooms. This includes 6 singles, 46 double rooms and 4 suites. Guests have access to an 84,987-m² garden. Guests may make use of the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe and a lift. There is also a bar, a pub and an Ã la carte restaurant with highchairs for infants available for use. Additionally, a conference room and public Internet terminal are also offered. Cars can be parked in the hotels private car park. Room and laundry services are also offered.Check in: 14h. Check out: 11h.The comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio, a minibar, a double bed and central heating.