Built in the year 1720, and converted to an up market hotel in 1992, this manor house comprises a total of 201 doubles and 7 suites. The facilities belonging to this elegant hotel include a bar, a restaurant and a public Internet terminal. Laundry service and room service are also on offer within the hotel. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park or garage.Check in: 15h. Check out: 12h.The stylish and comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, an Internet connection, a minibar/fridge, a safe and central heating.