Built in 1854 and renovated in the year 2000, this town hotel lies within 200 m² of gardens. It comprises 52 rooms, spread over 2 floors of which 34 are double rooms, 4 are suites and 4 are apartments. Guests may make use of the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a safe and a cloakroom. A bar, a TV room, a café, a conference room, an air-conditioned Ã la carte restaurant and a public Internet terminal are also to be found within the hotel. Guests are also offered room service as well as car park and garage facilities.Each room comes with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, carpeting and central heating as standard.