This traditional hotel was already in business between 1930 and 1965; the decor and exquisite design of the balconies reflect the architecture typical of the colonial period. During the recent renovation works, care was paid for the original building features and wonderful floors to be preserved, thus allowing the hotel to combine the wonders of the past with the comforts of the future. This 4-storey air-conditioned hotel comprises a total of 52 rooms of which 2 are junior suites. Facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom, and a lift in addition to a restaurant and a conference room. Room and laundry services are available and there is a car park and garage for those arriving by car.Decorated in an antique style, the rooms combine a colonial ambience with modern amenities. Each features mahogany furniture, a bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone (fees apply), cable TV, a double or king-sized bed, a safe, ironing equipment, air conditioning and a balcony.