The hotel was built in 1932 and has been completely renovated. It consists of a 6 floor main building with a total of 64 rooms, of which 15 are singles and 25 are doubles. There is a 24-hour reception, a lobby, a hotel safe, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom and a lift. There is a bar and an à la carte restaurant with a separate non-smoking area in the hotel. In addition the hotel possesses a conference room, an Internet terminal, a laundry services as well as a car park.The attractive rooms are fitted with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV; a radio, Internet access, a minibar, central heating and a safe.