Renovated in 2007, the hotel is located in a historical building dating back to 1920, and offers a mix of modernity and tradition. It comprises a total of 54 rooms and is air-conditioned throughout. The lobby offers a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a cloakroom and lift access. A TV lounge, breakfast room and WLAN Internet access are also available.The fully refurbished rooms come with a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, satellite/cable TV, a direct dial telephone (extra charge), a radio and Internet access. The modern furniture contrasts with the historical environment of the hotel. Rooms have individually regulated air conditioning and heating.