Built in 1736, the building was restored using original materials. The interior has maintained its original sobriety, with little decoration. Cupboards, old cabinets and sky lights in the stairwells are the only elements that have been preserved in this building. Today it is a hotel with a great deal of charm, characterised by the mixture of styles and decorative elements combining rustic furniture with minimalist design. The hotel offers guests 8 rooms in total and facilities include a hotel safe, TV lounge, café, restaurant and WLAN Internet access.The rooms are decorated with a minimalist furniture design, creating a nice contrast in styles. Some have windows on to the main street, and others overlook the river and the surrounding mountains. They are equipped with a telephone, TV, DVD player, minibar, in-room safe and an electric kettle. All have a bathroom equipped with a shower, bathtub, hairdryer and mirror as well as a double or king-size bed, Internet access and individually regulated air conditioning and central heating.