This long-standing establishment has been operating as a hotel for walkers and ramblers since 1876. It was fully refurbished in 1990 and now comprises 25 guest rooms and suites spread across 2 storeys. On-site facilities include a hotel safe, a games room, a TV lounge, a restaurant and conference facilities. WLAN Internet access and room service are available and guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the nearby car park.These guest rooms are large and exterior facing with broad windows. They offer a quiet environment and a rustic décor and come with an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath and hairdryer. The rooms feature double beds, a direct dial telephone, a TV, a radio, Internet access, piped music, a minibar and central heating.