This historic city hotel is housed in a residence of the Toledo aristocracy. It was referred to as early as 1388 and was converted into a hotel in 1990. The most recent restoration works preserved the ancient structure and resulted in comfortable rooms and communal areas, such as a terrace for relaxation and enjoyment of the beautiful views over Toledo. It comprises a total of 42 rooms, some of which enjoy views of the cathedral. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and 24-hour check-in/check-out service, a hotel safe, a lift and a breakfast room.All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower, as well as a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio and a double bed. Furthermore, individually adjustable air conditioning and centrally regulated heating are provided in all accommodation as standard. Some rooms feature a balcony, and others have a French balcony. Some feature a window onto the hotel's patio.