Built in 1953, was completely renovated in 1993 and slightly renovated once again in 2002. It offers a total of 143 guestrooms spread over 8 floors, of which 23 are singles, 113 are doubles and 7 are suites. The hotel lobby offers a 24-hour reception with a safe for guests' valuables and a lift. In addition, the hotel provides a TV room, a café, a cosy bar and an air-conditioned Ã la carte restaurant with separate non-smoking area. Business guests may make use of the conference room and the Internet access (with WLAN). Additional services include a room and laundry service as well as medical assistance. The hotel has its own parking facilities for guests arriving by car and a play area for younger guests.The well-furnished rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, a hi-fi stereo system and Internet access. Moreover, they are equipped with central heating, a minibar, a fridge, a safe and a balcony or terrace.