Built in 1927 and renovated in the year 2000, this hotel is on 4 floors and offers a total of 99 rooms of which 86 are doubles, 12 are singles and one is a suite. Facilities include a pleasant lobby with a 24-hour reception and lifts. Additional facilities include a café, a bar, a TV room, an air-conditioned Ã la carte restaurant with highchairs for infants, a conference room and an Internet terminal. There are room and laundry services as well as medical assistance and a bicycle storage facility available. For an additional charge guests may make use of the public car park opposite the hotel.The en suite rooms are comfortably furnished and fitted with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar, central heating and a hire safe.