Housed within an important building, which forms part of the BIC (Bien de Interés Cultural, establishments of cultural interest), the origins of this hotel date back to the year 1214 and it has been carefully maintained, offering an elegant design with wrought iron, wood and original stonework. Opened in 2005, this upscale hotel comprises a 5-storey main building as well as a 6-floor annexe block offering a total of 76 rooms of which 4 are suites. Facilities within the air-conditioned hotel include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a cloakroom and a lift in addition to a café, a bar, a restaurant, a theatre hall, a conference room and Internet access. Guests may make use of the laundrette, laundry and room services as well as the medical assistance that is available on request. There is a car park for those arriving by car as well as a bicycle storage facility.The rooms each feature an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a minibar, a hire safe, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, an Internet connection, a double or king-sized bed and centrally controlled air conditioning and heating.