Built in 1860 and renovated in 2004, this hotel comprises 5 floors with a total of 16 rooms of which 14 are double rooms and 2 are suites. Guests may make use of the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a lift and a café. In addition, there are also shops, a TV room, a public Internet terminal and an air-conditioned restaurant. Room and laundry services round off the facilities on offer.The hotel is located in a restricted area to traffic. Has concluded with a public parking contacting the hotel. Pets are welcome. Supports more than 1 cot/extra beds per room.The rooms come with a bathroom, aire conditioning, heating, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a minibar and a security box.