This traditional hotel was built in 1850 and renovated in 1998. It comprises a total of 4 floors with 43 rooms of which 9 are single and 34 are double rooms. Guests may make use of the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility, a lift and a café. In addition, there is a bar, TV room and air-conditioned Ã la carte restaurant available for use. Guests may make use of the public Internet terminal and those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park and garage facilities. Laundry, room and medical services round off the offerings.The comfortable rooms come with a bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, a hi-fi stereo system, Internet access, a minibar/ fridge, central heating and a hire safe.