Built in 1876, the hotel comprises two buildings with 165 rooms with 2 lifts in each building. Facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange and a café. The restaurant is renowned for its excellent cuisine: two dining rooms and a large delightful veranda. Internet access is also provided and the hotel includes lounges and meeting rooms. Room and laundry services are included and there is garage 100 m away.All modern comforts are included in the rooms, which all include an en suite bath/shower, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a minibar, a radio, Internet access, a double/king-size bed, individual air conditioning and heating and most of them with balcony and lake view.