Built in 1939 alongside a main road, this hotel comprises a total of 37 rooms spread over 3 floors which includes 3 single rooms, 24 double rooms, 8 suites and 2 apartments. Guests have the opportunity to make use of the pleasant 150 m˛ garden as well as various other facilities including a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk with safe, currency exchange facility and cloakroom. In addition, there are lifts and a café and a public Internet terminal. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the hotel's car park and bicycles may be kept in the bike storage facility. Room, laundry and medical services round off the offerings at this hotel.The stylish rooms each come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a kitchenette, a minibar, a fridge, a double bed, tiling, carpeting and central heating as standard.