Built in the year 1912, this hotel has a total of 33 rooms. Facilities include a lobby, a bar, safes and a lift in addition to an à la carte restaurant, ‘Margarita', on the 2nd floor with impressive views over the old town. Conference rooms and a public Internet terminal also feature. Room service is provided, and there is a car park (additional fees apply).The comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Further features include a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, an Internet connection and a minibar/fridge.