This hotel has more than 100 years of tradition. The first wing was erected in 1873, and in 1902 the hotel was extended with a new wing in Art Nouveau-style. At present, the hotel has 84 guest rooms in total, including 79 double rooms and 3 suites, fitted with modern comforts and conveniences. Facilities available to guests include a lobby with a 24-hour reception, currency exchange facilities, a restaurant, café, summer terrace, wine bar, function rooms for private parties, and a souvenir shop. WLAN Internet access is also available for an additional fee.The comfortable guest rooms feature an en suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and hairdryer, a double or king-size bed and central heating. Other in-room amenities include satellite TV, a minibar, wireless Internet access and a safe.