This establishment was first built in 1780. Renovated in 2008, it now comprises a total of 32 guest rooms spread over 5 floors. The city establishment benefits from contemporary amenities with French and Spanish influences, and complimentary wired Internet access is available throughout the hotel.The residence offers guest rooms and beamed apartments for 2 to 6 persons, with most of the accommodation units overlooking the Roman arenas. The air-conditioned apartments are all fully equipped with a bathroom or shower, a toilet, Internet access and free TV. Additional facilities include double beds, a kitchenette and a microwave.