Renovated in 2008, this hotel has been family-run since 1969, when it was founded. It is spread over 2 buildings and the second building is an ex 'Casa-Torre' (a typical medieval Pisan building) dating back to 1045 A.D. During recent renovations, original characteristics have been retained as much as possible, such as the original wall stones and the wooden beams in the ceilings. Fully air-conditioned, the hotel welcomes guests into a lobby with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, safe and lift access. Business guests will appreciate the conference facilities and wireless Internet access, and for an additional fee, guests can make use of the garage parking.The main building offers standard rooms which are furnished with restraint, with a pleasant colour scheme. These rooms come equipped with a direct dial telephone, double or king-size beds, satellite TV, Internet access, a minibar and individually regulated air conditioning and heating. The en suite bathrooms have been fitted with a shower, bidet and hairdryer. The second building offers deluxe rooms which are larger than the standard ones and come with furniture in line with the building's style. Some of them, along with the amenities provided in the standard rooms, also feature disabled-friendly bathrooms and whirlpool bathtubs.
From the airport catch the Red Line bus and get off at the river Arno, then walk for 300 m. From the railway station catch the bus no. 4 and get off at Via Santa Caterina, just 100 m from the hotel.