This old traditional family-run hotel was established in 1883, and has 123 rooms and 3 hotel apartments. It was renovated in 2008, and has a lobby, 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facility and lift access. Internet and WLAN access, and room and laundry services all feature (all subject to fees). A dinner restaurant, cocktail bar and meeting facilities are also provided. Parking facilities are available to guests arriving by car.All rooms feature modern furnishings. Standard single rooms accommodate a maximum of 1 person, and the standard double or twin rooms accommodate a maximum of 2 persons. Each room is equipped with an en suite bathroom with bath/shower and toilet, a cosmetic mirror, a hairdryer, ironing set, direct dial telephone, broadband Internet access, a fax, laptop junction, cable TV, a radio and room safe (free of charge). Rooms facing onto the nice quiet courtyard are available. Double or king-size beds come as standard.