Built in the year 1865 and renovated in 2004, this hotel comprises a total of 27 rooms spread over 3 floors of which 25 are double rooms and 2 are suites. The main building consists of a lobby with 24-hour reception and a cosy bar offering over a hundred different types of whiskey. Throughout the house the walls are bedecked with portraits of the family who owns the property. There is also a restaurant and a public Internet terminal. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park or garage facilities. Finally, there are laundry and room services to round off the hotel's offerings.Check in: 14.00hrs. Check out: 11.00hrs.The rooms are furnished with valuable antique pieces. All rooms include an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a TV, central heating, a direct dial telephone and an Internet connection.