Originally the mansion of the Marquis of Pinar del Río that was turned into a hotel in 1909, guests are offered a welcoming ambience and eclectic style. Welcoming guests in the inner patio is a statue made from Carrara marble. The hotel has been decorated with oils from the colonial period painted by prestigious artists. A total of 188 rooms are available of which 82 are double rooms, 80 are twin rooms, 15 are junior suites, 8 are triple rooms and 3 are suites. Facilities include a foyer, a currency exchange desk, a lobby bar and a bar with a sun terrace as well as room service, 3 restaurants and car parking. Each of the rooms comes with a bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a minibar, a double bed and a hire safe. All of the external rooms also feature a balcony. The air conditioning is centrally controlled. Breakfast and the evening meal may be selected from a buffet; there is a buffet restaurant and 2 à la carte restaurants within the hotel, of which one offers international cuisine and the other Cuban dishes.
This hotel is located in the centre of the city, across from the Parque Central and around 30 minutes from the Gran Teatro de la Habana, the Museo de Bellas Artes and Havana's Capitol. The mansion stands on the outskirts of Old Havana, the key to a rich world of history, culture and the Cuban essence. Havana international airport is about 25 km from the hotel.
» Medical Service» Money Exchange» Public Internet» Car park» Bar-s» Reception area» Restaurant -s» Shop-s