This hotel was built in 1700 and renovated in 1999. It comprises a total of 75 rooms spread over 2-storey main and annexe blocks of which 10 are single rooms, 64 are double rooms and 1 is a suite. Guests may make use of the lobby with lift access, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom and a 24-hour reception desk. There are also conference and banqueting suites that welcome from 10 to 500 delegates, a cosy bar, a café and a restaurant with highchairs for infants. Guests may take advantage of the public Internet terminal and the in-house room and laundry services. Those arriving by car may use the free car park.Check in: 15. Check out: 11h.The en-suite bedrooms, including family, executive and feature four-poster rooms, are equipped with satellite TV, an international direct dial telephone, modem point, desk and working area, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, and complimentary still and sparkling mineral water. An iron and ironing board, trouser press, shoe shine service, early morning calls and a newspaper are provided as well.