The hotel was built in 1920 and has been completely renovated since then. It consists of a total of 43 rooms on 11 floors, of which 14 are doubles and 26 are singles as well as 3 suites. Guests have the opportunity to use the small but attractive garden. There is a hotel lobby, a safe and a currency exchange desk. In addition, the hotel contains lifts, an à la carte restaurant with a separate non-smoking area and a public Internet terminal. A laundry service is also available.The comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Moreover they are fitted with a telephone, satellite/ cable TV and a radio. All the rooms also include central heating.