Built in 1712 and renovated in 1995, the traditional 5-storey hotel occupies a former manor house. The hotel has a total of 144 rooms, of which 138 are doubles and 6 are singles. There is a lobby with a 24-hour reception awaiting guests, as well as a sitting area and beautiful green inner courtyard, featuring a style wholly typical for the Canary Islands. Facilities include a bar, a cosy street cafe, lifts and an acclaimed à la carte restaurant. There is also a laundry service available. For an additional fee, guests may park their cars in the secure car park that lies some 200 m from the hotel. Alternatively, guests may choose to leave their cars in the public car park about 300 m from the hotel.
This splendid hotel is located in the pedestrian old town district of Puerto de la Cruz, just 700 metres from the beach of Playa Jardin. A range of shopping venues, leisure venues and links to the public transport network are located in the hotel's immediate vicinity (within 400 m). The seawater swimming pool of San Telmo is only about 200 m away.
The en suite rooms are comfortably and pleasantly furnished and fitted with a direct dial telephone, satellite TV (at an extra charge), a hire safe and some with a balcony.
The hotel features a pool with sun loungers and parasols laid out on the sun terrace in the outdoor complex. During the evenings, live music may be enjoyed in the street café on a daily basis.
Guests may choose their breakfast, lunch or dinner from individual buffets. It is possible to book either a half-board or a full-board stay.
The hotel accepts MasterCard and VISA.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV