Comprising 20 double rooms and suites, this 3 storey complex was built in 1900 and renovated in 2008. Facilities include a 24-hour reception desk, a bar, a games room, a TV room and an à la carte restaurant. Furthermore, guests may take advantage of the Internet terminal that is available for use and the car park facilities.
This rural hotel lies on 50,000 m² of beautiful grounds just 50 m from links to the public transport network and about 5 km from the nearest beach.
The rooms come with a bathroom with shower/WC, a minibar, a radiator, a hire safe and a terrace. It is also possible to make use of the direct dial telephone and satellite TV.
In the outdoor complex is a heated freshwater swimming pool, a sun terrace, a pool bar, parasols and sun loungers. Other facilities include a tennis court, a bicycle hire service and bocce pitches.
The restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Twice a week there is served dinner buffet.
Direct dial telephone
Satellite cable TV